With firmware version 1.1.3 or later you can easily connect to a VPN connection on an iPhone or iPod touch. This can be setup by following these steps:
1. Go to the Settings Application
2. Go to General > Network > VPN > Settings
3. Select whether you are connecting via PPTP at the top
In the Server field type the name or the IP address of a HideIPVPN server. You have to check the email you have received when you have paid for the HideIPVPN account. You will find there the available servers.
4. Enter your account name, password, encryption level let it “Auto” and select “Send All Traffic”
5. Press Save
6. You can now connect to the VPN