As you know, HideIPVPN is one of those providers that truly cares about you. Because of that, awhile ago we have introduced HideIPVPN “dialer” for Windows. This is truly great piece of work, that we constantly (with your input as well) try to improve. This is why you see so many and so frequent updates of our program. Before it was introduced, new customers had to create and set-up all connections by hand. It is quite easy and in general not problematic, if we would be talking about one or two VPN tunnels to set up. But if you are a Premium HideIPVPN member, than in some cases we are talking about 25 VPN servers, few different VPN protocols to choose from… in general, quite a lot of time needed to make it all work.
With our software, all that is now in the past. All you have to do is download, install, enter your login details, choose server and click connect – DONE!
New update brings quite few important changes, please, update your version of our VPN software as soon as possible.
When you open your (currently installed) HideIPVPN VPN software in the section “About” you will see what version of software you got and (if it is not very old one) option to update. Please, click “Run update”. All the rest should happen automatically. In some cases, especially where older versions are concerned you may be forced to do update manually. In such cases, simply download new version HERE and run the VPN installer.
- We have fixed reported bugs (lets hope there are none left)
- We have improved login function (now it is twice as fast)
- All clients using software with versions older than 18.104.22.168 will gain access to new servers (remember, we have upgraded you packages!)
- We have added option to close selected applications on manual disconnect (this means, than now when you disconnect client it will close applications that you select that were VPN tunnels – you do not have to remember about it any more)
- We have improved update function (with new updates you will not be forced to enter your login and password to VPN system again, after you run update)
HideIPVPN listens to you. We will greatly appreciate your feedback and if you have any other requests or suggestions for future updates, please leave a comment under this entry on Facebook or G+. Most interesting suggestions will be rewarded!!! (It is worth to talk to us ). Now, don’t waste your time, run the update, connect to VPN and enjoy the Internet.
And remember, Your IP is Your ID (we can hide it)!