Follow this step-by-step tutorial to learn how to disable IPv6 on Asus Routers.
- First you have to connect to your router. For that, open your internet browser and go to the following address: http://192.168.1.1
This address may differ depending on your router configuration.
- If this doesn’t work, please consult your router’s manual to find what is the Default Gateway Address.
- Click on “IPv6” (pin 1) from “Advanced Settings” in the left column.
- For the “Connection type” drop-down menu select “Disable” (pin 2) and click on “Apply” (pin 3).
- Reboot your router by clicking on “Reboot” button (pin 4).