1. Log in to your Chrome device.
2. Click the status bar at the bottom right of your desktop.
3. Select Settings.
4. In the Internet connection section, click Add connection and select Add private network.
5. In the Add private network dialog specify the following information:
Enter server name or IP address of desired VPN server (as show in example). Enter “HideIPVPN” as Service Name.
Select L2TP/IPsec + pre-shared key dor “Provider type”
Pre-shared Key: hideipvpn
Username: enter your VPN username
Password: enter your VPN password
6. Click Connect.
7. From the status bar, you should now see that you are connected to HideIPVPN.
8. Have a nice time using HideIPVPN.