This tutorial will guide you how to bypass Google DNS on NETGEAR router.
Steps to bypass Google DNS on NETGEAR router
1. Log in to your router
2. Click on “Static Routes” tab
3. Click on “Add” tab
4. Add to route list the following :
- Route Name : dns 1
- Destination IP Address: 126.96.36.199
- IP Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.255
- Gateway IP Address : your router’s IP
- Metric : 2
- Then click “Save”
5. Repeat procedure for Destination Network: 188.8.131.52
6. Reboot router.
From now on, your router will re-direct every Google DNS queries for the Google IPs (184.108.40.206 and 220.127.116.11.) to your Routers default DNS IPs.