Welcome to HideIPVPN. In this tutorial we will show you how to setup IKEv2 on Android devices. We recommend you to use our free HideIPVPN software for an easier and faster connection. But if you want to setup it manually, just follow our instructions.
Before starting, you need to have an active VPN account, if you do not have one just follow the link – Get FREE VPN trial account!
1. Download StrongSwan VPN client from google playstore. StrongSwan is an open-source IPSec daemon.
2. Now press on “ADD VPN PROFILE”
3. Once you’re in profile option select “show advanced settings”
4. Type server name (for example uk4.sstpcon.com) and your VPN username and password. If don’t know where to find the list of availabale vpn servers please read our tutorial.
5. Type as “server identity” – sstpcon.com and click on “save”
6. Once you click on your created profile you’ll be prompted a connection request, click “ok”
7. Now you’re CONNECTED.
To disconnect simply press once again on your profile. Thank you for choosing HideIPVPN.