This tutorial will guide you how to bypass Google DNS on TP-Link router.
Steps to bypass Google DNS on TP-Link router
1. Log in to your router
2. Click on “Advanced Routing” tab
3. Select “Static Routing List” and click on “Add New”
4. Add to route list the following :
- Destination Network: 18.104.22.168
- Subnet Mask : 255.255.255.255
- Default Gateway : your router’s IP
- Then click “Save”
5. Repeat procedure for Destination Network: 22.214.171.124
6. Reboot router.
From now on, your router will redirect every Google DNS queries for the Google IPs (126.96.36.199 and 188.8.131.52.) to your Routers default DNS IPs.