Welcome to HideIPVPN. Here you will find how to setup L2TP VPN on iPhone ( compatible with iOS 8, iOS 9, and iOS 9.1 )
Before start, you need to have an active VPN account, if you do not have one follow the link – Get FREE VPN trial account!
1. Go to the Settings
2. Go to General
3. Scroll down and select VPN (3).
4. Click on Add VPN Configuration then press on type to choose vpn protocol (4)
In opened sub-menu select L2TP (4.1)
5. Select the L2TP VPN protocol at the top.
– For Description add any name you want ex: L2TP HideIPVPN US.
– In the Server field type the host name or IP address of a HideIPVPN server you want to connect. (5)
– For Account enter your VPN username. (6)
– For Password enter your VPN password. (7)
– Don’t forget to use Secret: hideipvpn (8)
and press Save.
6. You can now connect to the VPN. (9)
8. To Disconnect from VPN just disable VPN. (9)
9. In future to connect just go to Settings and enable/disable VPN (10)
Now you’re done! Enjoy your safe VPN on iPhone from HideIPVPN!