HideIPVPN tutorial that will allow you to use our Premium VPN service via L2TP VPN protocol.
- Go to “Settings”
- Click “More” under “General settings”
- Choose “VPN”.
- “Add” VPN profile.
- Name your profile (connection to each server has to have different name) choose VPN Type – L2TP/IPSec PSK
- Enter name or IP address of desired VPN server (as shown in example) add the IPSec pre-shared key as – hideipvpn. Afterwards click on “ Save ”
- Click on your created VPN profile and type in your VPN account username and password. Then click on “Connect”.
- Now you are connected
- To end the VPN session click on the active VPN profile and click “disconnect”