Update your original IP address in our data base before using Smart DNS.
Now, that you IP is updated there is only one thing left to do. You need to change numbers of DNS servers on your device.
Setting up HideIPVPN SmartDNS service on Apple TV (iOS 5.1 or higher) is very simple.
1. On Apple TV, go the
Settings > General > Network
2. Choose Wi-Fi network or Ethernet if you have cable connection. For wireless network you’ll have to select your Wi-Fi network.
3. Go to Configure DNS and change to Manual.
Enter Smart DNS servers addresses and click “Done“.
Click here to check HideIPVPN DNS server addresses.
4. Confirm on “Network” screen Smart DNS addresses are the numbers you entered.
5. Go the
Settings > General > iTunes Store > Location Select United States
6. Return back to main screen.
7. Put the Apple TV to sleep with the Sleep Now command.
8. Unplug the Apple TV power cord
9. Wait 10 seconds
10. Plug the Apple TV back in