Here is an easy to follow instruction about how to set up Smart DNS on Windows 10.
Before starting we recommend you to use our VPN and Smart DNS software for Windows and Mac.
IMPORTANT! Update your original IP address in our data base before using Smart DNS. Now, that your IP is updated there is only one thing left to do. You need to change numbers of DNS servers on your device.
Now, that you IP is updated there is only one thing left to do. You need to change numbers of DNS servers on your device. Setting up HideIPVPN SmartDNS service under Windows 8 is very simple.
1. Go to “Control Panel”. If you do not have icon on your desktop, start writing “Control Panel” on your Start screen (search field will appear automatically), then click “Control Panel” tile.
2. Select “View network status and tasks”.
3. Click on the active connection.
4. Click “Properties” button.
5. Choose “Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and click “Properites”
6. Select option for manual setup of DNS – “Use the following DNS server addresses”
7. Click here to check HideIPVPN DNS server addresses.
To find out what sites and services are unlocked via SmartDNS, follow the link.