Now, that you IP is updated there is only one thing left to do. You need to change numbers of DNS servers on your device.
Setting up HideIPVPN SmartDNS service under Windows Vista or 7 is very simple.
1. Click “Start” and go to “Control Panel”.
2. Choose “View network status and tasks”.
3. Click on the active network connection Wi-Fi or LAN.
4. Click on “Proprieties” of you connection.
5. Select ” Internet Protocol Version 4 (TCP/IPv4)” and again click “Properties”
6. Select option for manual setup of DNS – “Use the following DNS server addresses”
7. Click here to check HideIPVPN DNS server addresses.
To find out what sites and services are unlocked via SmartDNS, follow the link.