Welcome to HideIPVPN. In this tutorial you will find out how to setup and use our free VPN app for iOS. It’s very easy to setup. Just follow next steps.
1. First you need to install our app from iTunes app store. (1) You can easily find it by typing in app store search – HideIPVPN. Once installed press “Open” (2)
2. To sign in you need to type your VPN Username and Password (3). To save your login details check “Remember password” box (4). Once done just press “SIGN IN” (5)
3. Press on “CHOOSE VPN SERVERS” (6) to start setup VPN connections.
4. Select servers you want to use (7). You can scroll up and down to choose servers or press on “Select all” to check all servers. To continue setup press “NEXT” (8).
5. Now select which VPN protocol you want to use: PPTP (9) or L2TP (10). Then press “CREATE CONNECTIONS” (11).
6. To continue press “Install” (12)
7. To confirm please type your passcode.
8. On next step you will get a notification about VPN connections. Press “Install” (13).
9. Again press “Install” (14).
10. Once profile installed press “DONE”.
12. In case you’ve set up more then one server, just enter in VPN menu and select one of VPN configurations (16) and press on Status switcher (17) to start connection. To disconnect press on the same switcher.
Here is a small video showing how our app works
Enjoy HideIPVPN free VPN app for iOS.