Welcome to HideIPVPN. Here you will find out how to set up Smart DNS on Nexus Player. Smart DNS from HideIPVPN will unblock for you lots of restricted apps like Netflix, Hulu, Amazon, Crackle, WWE and many more. Let’s start.
Before starting please make sure that you have updated your IP Address. This is very important. If your IP is not updated you won’t be able to access geo-restricted apps.
1. Start your device and go to Settings, then choose Network
2. Select Wi-Fi and connect network you want to use
3. Choose Advanced Options
4. Select IP Settings then select Static.
5. Set up your local IP for device, Default Gateway and Prefix 24
6. For DNS1 and DNS2 please set DNS from HideIPVPN. You can find them in your Client Area.
7. Press Next, then restart your device.
Now you’re done. Enjoy Smart DNS from HideIPVPN.